February 18, 2014

MISS ME??

Been under the weather a couple of days.  Am up and running but not too fast.  Thanks to Amy, who took care of me along with many other duties of the day.  What would I do without her?  You know what, sometime it is good to be knocked down by illness.  It really can give you time to reflect.  But don't keep me down too long, please.  I just went down to the Café and bought two double scoops of sugar-free vanilla ice cream and two cokes.  I came back and made a coke float.  Now I did not use all of the ice cream and coke.  Just saying.  It was good. Maybe I will go to exercise class tomorrow.  We will see.  Maybe I will make a black cow tomorrow.  Chocolate milk(sugar free chocolate syrup) and fat free milk and sugar free ice cream.  It will be good, I promise., even though I sounds flat.

Betty Boop

No comments: