February 9, 2014

FRIDAY ? SATURDAY

I CAN'T remember what I did Friday so we will go on the Saturday while I can still remember.  Jan came and we went to eat at The Mediterranean Grill.  Simply since I had never been there.  Not as good as  I expected but we enjoyed the owner being very friendly.  We were the first customers of the day and he was talking a little too much.  Since I was getting very low on makeup and Clinique was having a bonus gift on, it was the time to buy.  Jan said she did not want me going to the Mall by myself.  I think it is wise to be causes  They  changed the lipstick's name to CHUBBY STICK INTENSE MOISTURIZING LIP COLOUR BALM.  !!!! "  A soft cushion of colour that 's not quite opaque--just the happy medium.  Super nourishing balm is loaded with do-gooders like mango and shea  butters.  Discover  8 vibrant-looking shades, each with a subtle sheen." Wow!!  I can't wait to try it.  We went on to my favorite place to shop.  DILLARD'S.  As usual, they had a good sale on.  My kind of shopping.  Jan was patient with me while I tried on several things.  I bought two tops that I really like.  The lady who works there has been there 25 years and her co-worker 12.  They are so sweet and helpful.  We then came hope and I was very tired.  But Happy.  Nothing like shopping to do that to a woman. 

On to Sunday
Betty Boop

1 comment:

Amy said...

That restaurant owner always talks too much! Next time order fish not gyros. That is what they are best at, I think.