February 11, 2014

MONDAY WAS MONDAY

We will  not list those activities as they are the same. just busy.  Well something different did happen.  Two of Truman's co workers came by to visit.  I got caught up on some old friends at the Bank.  Some are still going strong--some not, which is sad.  I did appreciate them coming. 

So far this morning, I had breakfast with same group.  I really like breakfast food so it is worth putting on your face and going down early.  Turns out I met several in the hall that really got me started and I am glad for that.  You know this is an amazing place to live.  I also went to walk and am getting ready for Amy to pick me up (God bless her) to go to see Dr. Newman.  My eye doctor.  Wish me luck.  I am about the luckiest one  I know of with my eyesight.  Thank you Lord for my eyesight.  May I keep it till ------

Betty Boop

No comments: