February 12, 2014

GOOD REPORT

Thanks be to God.  My eyes are still holding on.  Not much change.  My sweet little (young) Dr. came in lugging  my file as if he could hardly carry it,  It is about the biggest one they have.  I have been living with this a long time.  Many treatments and surgeries and tense moments.  But for some reason I can still see even tho I have lost vision.  Amazing.  Thank you Lord.  Truman used to tell the story he read,  No I believe it was a Preacher story.  Anyway it stuck with him.  I can't tell it like he did but this man held his life in the form of a big ball of string.  The Lord told him every time he wanted to move in his life to pull off a little string.  Of course he was anxious to see  the future and pulled it often.  All of a sudden he was to the end.  Surprise, I am not that anxious but I think of that when I want to see the future.  So I try to slow down and enjoy "today".  It is hard sometime , we all want to know what is coming.  Don't hurry, what will be    will be.  Another sermon.  Sorry.

Enjoy your day
Betty Boop

1 comment:

Amy said...

I always remember saying to my girls when they would want something to hurry up and happen... "Don't wish your life away"