February 15, 2014

VALENTINE DAY

Two parties nearly wore me out.  The one with Irene at Siena was sweet .  It was fun seeing those there laugh and sing.  They did a great job with decorations and the food.  Irene seemed to enjoy it and I am glad I could go.----My party was a little different.  Lots of beautiful decorations, food was nice. music was great.  Many couples danced.  One lady without a partner danced.  They say she always does that.  Very brave.  Tables of eight were decorated so pretty with a valentine (made by the art class) for each person.  Party was from 6-8o'clock.  I had enough by 7.  I guess I got tired of smiling and came home.  Enough already.  I never was much of a party girl .  Still haven't changed.  Now if I had my partner, I might have been able to stay longer.  Maybe not,

Betty Boop

No comments: