February 27, 2014

THURSDAY BREAKFAST

My sugar was under control, so I decided to put it out of control and have pancakes for breakfast.  I will drink water and do a 30 minute walk in a while.  They really weren't worth it.  The cook was distracted I think because she almost burned them on one side.  They did not rise well either.  Oh well, I will try again later.  The company was good.  Earlene and husband Darrel are such nice people.  This other guy who talks so much was there too.  But he was pretty tame this morning.  He usually has an subject he needs to talk about.  He is a great historian of a lot of different wars and times.  I  have not met his wife(they live in one of the village houses.}  Anyway, he is into WW11 right now .  I told him I had extra copies of Truman's book and I would give him one.  Which is what Truman would do.  Amy just called and is coming to lunch.  Guess I had better get on with my day.

Betty Boop

No comments: