February 7, 2014

GOOD DAY

Amy came by on her way home from her latest "job".  She has a lot going now.  She came to share her excitement of a job well done.  See her blog.  Meeting this morning and then lunch with some of the "old girls".  I am writing  this Friday morning.  I was enjoying the beautiful sky at breakfast.  Pink clouds in a dull blue sky as the sun rose.  What a sight.  I thought it could not get any better when across the sky flying in a V formation --Canada geese!!  Going north, I guess they think it is perfect for them.  And then as I just sat down to the computer, Another wave of them came by.  It was an  awesome sight.  So many groups.  I thought if they touch down they will fill the Lake, but they flew on as they were constantly changing their formation.  Almost  as if they did not know who was leading.  I know better than that.  But they put on a show.  I am glad I saw it.    "This is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it."  When Cecil was president of our Sunday school class he would always begin with this scripture.  Always put you in the right mood.  I miss him.

Betty Boop

No comments: