February 1, 2014

MORE BIRTHDAY

I had a wonderful birthday.  My girls, Jan, Amy, took me for a "girls" lunch.  M. G. joined us too.  SAL AND PHIL"S IS A WONDERFUL PLACE FOR FRESH SEAFOOD.    I had the best oysters, they were broiled and seasoned so nice.  Plumb and juicy, and I ate a dozen!!!!.  Grilled squash was the best.  When the co-owner heard it was my birthday (I told everybody that I saw yesterday)  he brought us apple and blackberry cobbler.  Now that really made me swoon.  I asked him if he would sing for me and said only if he could take his shirt off.  I said Allright!!!!  Of course he ran.  I don't mean to brag but I have received 40 Birthday cards from here.  I guess  I am not the only person here that gets that attention for this is a friendly place.  We all like attention too. 

Well another celebration is on tap for today.  MG and Ryan get the trophy for hosting these big  events.  Paul and Sophie do an excellent job too.  Learned from the pros I guess.  I am glad they love their family.  Paul, Ryan and this old girl all have January birthdays.  Three for one.  Good way to start the year.  I will tell you who can't be here all about it later..

Betty Boop

1 comment:

wvrhodes said...

Happy Birthday, Mamaw! I'm sorry that I am a day late. Getting sick threw me off.