February 28, 2014

DELIGHTFUL GUEST OR CREAM IN YOUR COFFEE?

Mary Grace and Amy had lunch with me yesterday.  Both trying to loose weight. it was interesting how they planned their lunch.  Going half's and ordering fruit and whole wheat and you know the rest.  I have been trying to eat that way for  years and it still is hard.  But we had lively conversation and that is what we dwelled  on.  M. G. and Ryan are gathering supplies and information on raising chickens to have their own eggs!!!  Oh to be young and have the time and desire to try new things.  I wish them luck.  Maybe they will let me name them.  They will really be pets.  I bet Truman would love this.    Amy got a kick out of (I am sure)  a friend who saves the little cream cups with the cream in them and she brought me a sack of them.  She said put it on your cereal and in your coffee.  O. K.  I will and thank you very much.  What a friend  and I have a whole bunch of friends.  I try to give back but sometime I have trouble topping some of my gifts.    THANKS BE TO GOD  for my friends!!

Betty Boop

1 comment:

Amy said...

I love how y'all are all so thoughtful.