February 6, 2014

Wednesday (hump day already?"

It sure does seem to go fast ---t   the days.   With plenty to do, that is the way to go.  If you wont tell. I rushed it too fast and went to a meeting a week early.  I hope they wont haul me off.  I am still very independent!!  Gosh we may see snow flurries today.  Exciting?  Not to Ashley and Bryan.  They have had enough already.  I just had breakfast (Thursday)  with my usual people.  Sure do like Earlene and Darrel.  They know everything that is happening.  I am going to a resident's meeting this morning with our CEO   Mary Margret Judy.  Once a month she brings us up to date and explains questions some ask.  I feel real  embarrassed at some of them.  Like they just want to harass her.ME I have very little the complain about.  Maybe I will speak up and say just that.  ----No I better not.  The rest of this day I will read, write and take a walk. 

Betty Boop

No comments: