May 19, 2014

EXCITEMENT !!!!

Yes Ryan asked M. G, to be his partner for life.  She said yes.  At lunch yesterday, the wedding planners got in high gear and away they ran till they realized it was their wedding!!  But what Mother and sister worth their "salt" can keep from the excitement of planning a wedding for the ones they love. I am sure they will all be a lot of help.  I am excited for them and wish the best in the many years to come.  Oh to be just starting out together again!!  Enough.     

Something funny.  Yesterday was a dear friend's birthday.  She told me she would be 88.  I told her she was a little older than I am.  This morning she came in to Coffee and made a confession.  It seems at her birthday celebration (and it was a wonderful one) she said she was 88.  Her daughter declared=="Mama you were born in 1927 and you must be 87!!"  I teased her that I was older than her now, since I am already 87.  She had the biggest laugh of all.  Such a sweet lady.  I have known her a while. Oh what a happy place to live.  I sometime feel guilty. ---------but not for long!

Betty Boop

No comments: