May 17, 2014

SATURDAY-- SO FAR

Rough night!! Could not get comfortable.  I even tried Truman's side and that famous pillow that I kiss good night.  Nothing worked.  I ached all over and was convinced I was getting sick.  I finally took the sugar reading--not too bad at 98.  Not enough to cause this problem.  I took two aspirin (call me in the morning), and finally went to sleep.  Beats me what was wrong.  I just must get over the feeling that I will feel great all the time, even though I want to,  Boy when there is nothing to write about except ailments, I just need to shut up.  Oh no!!  I just said "shut up" and you know I never allowed that kind of language.  But it fit this time. 

Jan is coming and I will perk up fast.

Betty Boop  P.S.   " THANKFULNESS LIFTS YOU ABOVE YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES"

ME

1 comment:

Amy said...

Mom! not the S word