May 6, 2014

PERFECT

The only word I can think of for the camping in the woods trip.  Perfect weather, good food (presented on time), good conversation. and a perfect little one to add to the mix.  Brody was a joy.  To see him enjoy his food was good.  All in all--it was part of my dream to have my children enjoy each other. (Another goal accomplished, Truman)  He really believed in family get-to-gethers.  Not every family has it so good.  Enough of that.         Mama duck is still sitting on her eggs.  I am getting concerned that it is all a lost cause.  I think she should be done.  I bet she does too.  Big Croquet Extravaganza going on.  It is well attended and looked forward to by many.  I love to watch it from my balcony.  They look great all dressed in white and cheering when a ball goes through the wicket.  Something for everyone.      Well I must get to the laundry.  I have been putting it off and it does pile up--even for one. Let me hear from you all.

Betty Boop

No comments: