May 16, 2014

WAL-MART WHIPE OUT

I don't know why, but a trip to Wal-Mart just wipes me out.  Maybe it was  because it was too close to lunch and I got hungry.  I almost grabbed a candy bar but thought better of it.  I kept getting slower and slower.  I did make it home without a drop out but it was close.  I made a quick cheese sandwich and ate banana and watermelon.  I then took a nap and I am up and running now.  This diabetic stuff is hard to manage.  But you can't ignore it--it just wont go away till you address it.  I am reading a funny book called OVER WHAT HILL.  I could have written it myself.  It is real cute about the subject.  About a Retirement place like mine.  She really hit the nail on the head, so to speak.  Anyway, it is all funny  as Amy's blog indicates.

I met a lady in Wal-Mart who used to work where Truman was in Sienna,  It has been 3 years but she remembered him and said some nice things about him.  How sweet. She said they called him Mr. Entertainer.  I already knew that.  She was sweet to tell me.  It made my day.  You still can't go anywhere without meeting someone who knew him.  Now that is something,

Betty Boop

No comments: