May 23, 2014

FRIDAY [allready?}

How dull can you get?, but the weeks fly by.  Yesterday was a sort of catch up day.  You know--do what you want to.  I ate my lunch on the balcony and enjoyed looking at the sky and clouds.  You know my story about clouds so I want tell it again. 

I am trying to get inspiration to write a poem for a contest here.  The subject is about the mama duck who built her nest in the Rose garden.  I have written so much about the ducks already--but how I would love to win this contest.  I have a title in mind and a few thoughts on what to say.  That is usually how I start.  So I have been taxing my brain{also good} and I will try.  Not many people write poems so maybe I can stand out.  You can also write an essay.  Since I already did that and it will come out in the VILLAGER the 1st of June, I decided on a poem.  Wish me luck.!!!!

Betty Boop  

 

No comments: