May 26, 2014

FULL DAY

It all began when I woke at 6 this morning.  Cyber closed for the holiday so oatmeal for me.  I make it good by cooking it stove top and putting bananas and cinnamon in it.  That was o. k.  exercise class was also good.  I do love that coffee bunch.  You should hear the subjects we discuss and settle.  I had lunch, which was special for Memorial Day, with three others like me.  Come to think about it, they are all are pretty much alike.  The dinning room was full and overflowing.  Some had to wait.  Just like a famous restaurant.  We got in early.  Nap and then a mini concert by the choir (that's me you know)  and then we had a practice.  So it took up most of the afternoon.  We are getting ready for a concert in the early summer I think.  We are learning songs from SOUTH PACIFIC.  What fun songs and some very beautiful ones too.  I am tired and the Cyber is closed today and no dinner in the dining room, so pity me, I will have to fix something for myself.  Just kidding--I am glad I am able.

Betty Boop

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your lifestyle sounds lovely. St. Catherines is in my future. Just not quite yet.