May 20, 2014

MORE EXCITEMENT !!!

Just bear in mind that it sometimes does not take much to excite me.  I have two beautiful tomato plants in pots on my balcony.  I must think of names for them, since I talk to them and examine them daily.  Now  one has 4 (count them) tiny tomatoes growing so fast, you can almost see the process.  The other has a bloom and is obviously a slow thinker.  The one with the tomatoes on "her", must be named.  Her name is Lady Catherine.  It fits her as she is beautiful and is such a lady.  Now the boy standing next to her is so strong, masculine, and looks protective.  So why is he slow to produce?  Beats me.  I named him Dexter.  If I had a son that is the name he would have been given.  Dexter Whitfield Ellis.  Did not happen so we named the last one Amy Lou.  HOW SILLY CAN I GET?

Well let me see.  I had something else good to happen.  My lunch was made up of left overs from pick up from the dinning room.  I had creamed corn {delicious}, turnip greens, pickled beets, and a baked chicken thigh--and my homemade cornbread.  I name this one fantastic!!.  Hey. lets top off the morning with a nap.  Oh yes I worked  in a walk in the halls and a little ironing and a shampoo.  Just  writing this makes me tired.  Nap Time.

Betty Boop

1 comment:

Amy said...

be sure you don't look out on the deck at night...those plants may be dancing in the moonlight