May 12, 2014

SUNDAY and WEEKEND

We all in the family had a good "mini" Gulf Shores.  At least that what Parker thought when we had breakfast on the balcony.(his idea.)  He said "just like Gulf shores.  Well it was great but there was much, much more.  The dedication of Brody by his parents to raise Brody in a Godly manner.  No matter what we call it--it means the same.  Raising a child this way is not easy today.  Maybe it has never been a time when it was easy.  But I bet little Brody is lucky to have the Mom and Dad that he does and the wide spread family who love him.

Paul and Sophia+++what can I say?  You both cease to amaze me.  Maybe you had some good "up bringing "  I think so.  Any way you are very generous to all of us.  Thank you.  And then did you realize I had all my daughters and their husbands to celebrate?  MY. MY. what more could I wish for on the beautiful Mother' Day?    Oh I know my tomato plants  have blooms!!!!Maybe I should not count my tomatoes before they grow and ripen?  Just kidding.

Betty Boop. 










No comments: