May 25, 2014

SUNDAY

Sunday's are still a little hard.  If I did not have Amy, what would I do?  Feel sorry for myself I guess.  At church today we had the service in the court  yard. We had a Dixieland trio who played. Bass, Trumpet and Guitar.  Songs like "I'll Fly Away", "Just a Closer Walk With Thee" and When The Saints Go Marching In".  It was different but I enjoyed it.   Just Amy and me and we had lunch at Bravos and ate outside.  It was lovely.  Tomorrow is Memorial Day.  We will mark it with singing and a special lunch.  Yesterday I helped put up flags all over.  I like to do that.  They will stay up through the 4th of July. 

Hey Beech week is coming.  Get your tan started. 

Mother Teresa said:  "The good you do today, will often be forgotten.
                                                    Do good anyway."

Betty Boop

No comments: