May 28, 2014

JUST CHECKING

I checked the daily calendar to see what is up for today:  Exercise of course.  Then I-POD workshop.  My goodness who needs that?  Some of the more savvy residents I guess.  More power to them.  Face book, Twitter. and whatever is beyond me.  Don't need the stress.  I am glad they have not outlawed e-mail, because I get that.  And I do learn something new now and then about how to better use it. 

At coffee I heard something sad--only two of our baby ducks have survived.  Two mothers had nest, one with 13 and the other 6.  The turtles I suppose got all but 3.  After all that devotion, I wonder if mother ducks feel a loss?  I don't know about her, but we are sad.  I just can't write about that.

The Great American hot dog is the featured in the Cyber today.  Do I have one?  Yes but  I will balance it with steamed veggies.

It is almost time for a count down till BEACH WEEK!!I just talked to a friend who spent the long weekend there and she said it was ready for us.  All right Let's do it.

Betty Boop

2 comments:

Amy said...

Mom, you would actually love an Ipad.

Amy said...

and why do I have to prove I'm not a robot. Why would a robot comment on a blog? and what would it say?