August 31, 2015

GOOD BYE AUGUST

Today, Monday, is the last day of August.  I say good!!!  Maybe September will be better weather wise.  I would love to see an all day rain.  I would love that.  Since I usually don't have to get out in it, it is real comforting to see just a slow rain and dark clouds. 

We are getting spoiled by M. G. and Ryan fixing Sunday lunch for us.  Yesterday they had ribs.  They were so tender and good.  She makes a mean potato salad and baked beans too.  They do it together so I am not sure who gets the credit, but they are so sweet and nice to do this.  They make me feel at home and so welcome. 

I have started my Christmas project.  Little presents for my SCV friends.  I realize I am never happier than when I have a project in the works.  Paint and glue and creating something even though it is totally useless, is satisfying.  Go figure.

Betty Boop

No comments: