July 15, 2016

A SHOPPING WE WILL GO

My personal shopper picked me up at 10:30 and off we went.  Usually a personal shopper goes on her own and brings back items to choose from.  But not this one.  She takes you with her and helps pick and find and hand you items and hangs up discarded ones and runs with the clerk to find a better size or color.  Whew!!  What a job she has.  The excitement rises as dozens of pretty tops and bottoms too are brought for you to  try on and discard and decide the ones you want. Late sales are so much fun as you "save" lots of money.  Of course you spend a lot too.  That has never been easy for me.  But I must say. when you bring home five new pair of pants and six tops--well I am learning to go with the flow.  I don't shop as much as I used to and my clothes are getting out of style and old, so I guess I am due a do- over now and then.  Now I must take a deep breathe and purge my closets.  Again not easy for me.  I bet I have items 10 or more years old.  "Good old friends"  I call them.  We topped it off with lunch at Chick Of course -Fil-La. My personal shopper was Amy and you can't have her.  She is good and is all mine (And besides, I spent many an hour standing outside a changing room,, handing and hanging up when she was a teenager.)  We had some times to remember.

Betty Boop

1 comment:

Amy said...

What goes around comes around!! Fun fun