July 13, 2016

BUSY GOOD DAY

Day started early as Jan picked me up at 8:30 (A. M.) and off to the ENT Doctor.  Good report.  Off to the Farmers Market at the fairground.  We were disappointed with only two vendors.  So we went to the Old farmers market on Woodrow Wilson.  Only two there too, but things were better looking.  Bought one ear of corn, two tomatoes, 6 pods of okra, one cucumber, and two yellow squash.  How funny, when I used to buy much more.  I had a good dinner last night.  I hope you all know how to cook corn in the microwave.  So easy

We then went to the Christian Book store for birthday cards.  They have such nice ones and I use a lot of them.  Off to Crazy Cats to lunch.  Enjoyed it.  Back here for Jan to take care of a few things for me.  We had a big book sale at the Library here.  We looked at that and then she departed on her way and I made my way to the bed!  Made it fine without the boot.  Thanks for that and thanks for Jan. 

Betty Boop. 

No comments: