July 3, 2016

DON"T WORRY------BE HAPPY

Words from a song of the 80's by Bobby McFerrin.  Don't remember him as I bet he was a one time " famer," but I do remember the song.  Everyone was singing it.  One of the lines goes: In every life we have trouble, when we worry we make it double,  Don't worry, be happy.  Now that sounds easy, but it is not.  But it is true that worry can double if you don't control it.  So I am taking my trouble easy and trying not to worry so much.  Tuesday is ROOT CANAL" day.  I have had one before and it was not pleasant, but I hope this one goes better.  It has been a while and they do improve these kind of things in time. 

I am staying in today and missing Church.  Communion Sunday and that means a lot to me.  I just don't feel up to it today.  I am not real good company when I am alone, but I will try to make it and feel better tomorrow and then on Tuesday too.

Betty Boop

No comments: