July 31, 2016

SATURDAY STUFF

It would not seem like Saturday without Jan.  She came after picking  up a few things for me.  We had lunch and decided to go to Dollar Tree in Maywood. Dollar Tree seems to be going down in Madison.  We got into so much traffic that even Jan was frustrated.  Home again after getting really tired.  I really think the heat got to me. 

This morning (Sunday) after a thunder storm last night, it was pleasant enough to have coffee on the balcony. Only 76 degrees.  But soon the sun hit me and I got ready to move inside, but not before enjoying some quiet time.  It was good.    came in to check E-Mail.  and Jan had sent pictures of her sweet grandchildren.  Way to start the day.  By the way, I have no idea why my script changed.  But I like it.

Betty Boop

No comments: