July 4, 2016

HOME OF THE FREE ?

I had my breakfast tea on the balcony.  It was early and before the sun rose very high.  Not too hot.  I was treated to a sight.  As you may know the Canada geese have made themselves a nuisance and have been aggressively annoyed to try to make them move on.  The humane ways.  It seemed for a while they were gone.  I saw at least a dozen this morning strolling on the croquet court.  What they were finding to peck at on artificial grass I don't know.  Maybe bugs?  Talk about free?  They are for sure brave.  I hear them honking now as they fly away.  Something scared them I guess.  I can't help but feel for them.  I miss their presence on the Lake.  What a way to start the 4th.  I intend to partake of the feast at noon with my "buddies"  that I loosely call my girls.  Will tell you about it later.  Hope everyone has a good celebration today.  We are free to do so.  Thank you Lord.

Betty Boop

No comments: