July 1, 2016

LOOK MOM=== I DO HAVE A PROBLEM

Yes, the Dentist did not find cavities but something worse.  I knew something was not right when this little spot at the root of a tooth was filling up and draining.  I have been so wrapped up in the foot thing that I ignored my problem.  So I need a root canal and as soon as possible.  Of course there is the weekend and a holiday to boot.  I go  to an Endodontics on Tuesday at 8:15.  That was the first time I could get an appointment.  In the meantime I am being filled with Amoxicillin.  I have felt no pain but she thought I might over the weekend and holiday and to ward off more infection.   I can really get into trouble and not even try. 

Since my Dentist is down on North State, Amy and I went to Piccidilly on the way home for lunch  We think they make the best calves liver and onions in town.  It was very good today.  Not to mention the turnip greens and fried okra (they did not have boiled okra today.)  What this root canal it is going to cost is what worries me.  I have no dental insurance.  So I guess someone will be going to Europe or something great and it wont be me.

Betty Boop 

No comments: