July 26, 2016

NEW ADVENTURE

You know, I always have to have something going on to do with my health.  I just got back from the Rehabiliation   Service (as they like to call it) here at St. Catherine's.  My Dr, said I need to be evaluated for balance and so forth.  I have been evaluated for an hour.  My how interesting !!  I got a pretty good report on most things.  She thinks it is more my old knee replacement problem more than anything else.  I suspected that.  My other foot problem seems to be solved.  I am set up for 10 sessions with therapy and then another evaluation  The fact that I can't bend my knee enough seems to be causing my unbalance more than anything.  O. K.  Here I go two times a week starting Thursday at 9 A. M. on rehab.  Something new to talk about, no matter if it is not clever or witty, it is what is going on with me now.

Betty Boop 




No comments: