July 23, 2016

GOOD MORNIG

Yes it is a good morning.  Hot Hot Hot. But I will stay in today.  I have had to be on the go a lot this week and am glad for a free day.  I started with breakfast in the Cyber.  I do love that.  I was good and did not get pancakes.  I told Jan since I had occupied her last two days, she should not come to visit today.  She was glad because she gets to clean her house. Ha!  Have fun.  My latest visit to a Dr. was good.  Good reports from test.  I just need to get the foot and legs moving better.  For  that --physical therapy.  Thankfully I can get it here, as St. Dominic's has a good department here and My Dr, said my insurance will cover it.  Something new for me.  No wait I did have therapy after knee surgery a long time ago.  It is nice that I don't have to go someplace else to get it.  Another plus for St. Catherine's   Well shampoo and doing laundry are filling the day so far.  I am sure I will find something else to do.  Jan was surprised that I am keeping up with the election news.  I watched the Republican convention and plan to watch the Democrat one next week.  Don't see much I like -  but what can I do??

Betty Boop

No comments: