July 25, 2016

MONDAY so far

Monday is usually my busy day.  I have been to exercise class and then to the Physical Therapy dep. with my prescription from Dr. Campbell.  I go for my first visit tomorrow.  A new adventure.  Hope they can help me walk better.  I will give it my all and that is what I always do.  Having lunch instead of dinner tonight with my buddies.  Then to Choir practice and if I still have energy enough--to Church service.  I am sure you are all interested in my activities.  I hope I don't bore you.  It helps me to tell somebody about my day.  I love all my bloggers.  Kind of like a visit. 

Something of interest:  One of our resident retired priest was in coffee this morning,  He is leaving for Ireland today.  He has lived here 50 years, but he goes home every year for a visit with his family.  How nice. Wish I could go back to Ireland.  We had so many places we wanted to go that we did not get to repeat many place.  But I am glad for all our trips.

Betty Boop

No comments: