January 15, 2019

2019 What!!

Today the color is grey.  No sun in sight.  So I am writing my blog in the color grey. Not very pretty.  But hey, that is just the weather.  The sun is still up there and all is right with the world even it does seem bleak.  I wont get into politics for I realize my understanding is very limited.  I try to get it, but can't understand a lot.  It is a great comfort to know I am not alone on that subject.  So I just say SO BE IT. That phrase covers a lot for me. 

I was looking at my Balcony this morning (from the inside) and it looks bleak.  Two little brave Pansies have survived. I have planted and replanted twice and not much luck this year. . They are beautiful at my outside entrance to my building.  So pretty.  Choir starts back today  after holiday break.  I am glad.  I do love my experience  there.  Even though I can't sing very strong anymore.  Others are the same way, but together we do very well I think.

Betty Boop  

No comments: