January 17, 2019

BREAKFAST

Breakfast in Cyber.  I do love that place in the morning  (by myself) at the little table for two.  I keep my back to the line and make no eye contact.  Is that rude?  Not really.   I just don't like interacting with people, friends or not, early. I hope I do not offend anyone.  My, the eggs and bacon and rye toast were good.   Fixed and served by someone with a friendly good morning.  Better coffee too.

Bitsy is confused and I am trying to adjust.   My favorite blue chair that I sit in every night was carted away for a recover.  It was indeed shabby.  I had shopped and so had Amy and Jan for a new one but nothing seemed to fit my short legs.  So someone suggested a" do over" and I sprang for it.  The bad part is it will take 4 weeks to deliver it back--like new.  I can wait, but Bitsy is having to adjust.  She is confused at the change.  Likes everything to stay the same.  Oh well, she has  proved over and over that she can adjust to something new.    So have I !!

Betty Boop


No comments: