January 2, 2019

DAY 2

I had a wonderful lunch for New Years'. I got my fill of black eyed peas and very good cabbage.  Money and luck.  I need them both.  I also splurged with turtle cheesecake.  It did not do me under, but I want do it again for a while.  My it was good.  Nice company with Judy at my table.  Missed Betty.  Hope she is back soon.  One man said he went to the new Years party (he has a girl friend here).  He is in his 90's, and uses a walker.  Went through 2 hip replacements a couple of years ago.  He loves to dance.  He announced proudly that he danced with 7 women including his girl friend.  He was at lunch, but she "slept in."  I say hooray for him.  He was once a very well known architect  here in Jackson.

I have a bunch of Dr's appointments this month.  I hate that they all come together, but I will get them behind me. Therapy will be mixed in.  Hope that helps I don't have time for anything else  except Choir.  That I love.  Hope to keep that activity.  We will see.  What will be--will be.  And I am thankful.

Betty Boop

No comments: