January 11, 2019

MORE SUNSHINE

You have to get up early to see the beautiful sights with sunrise.  Baby Blue skies, clouds get color from the sun rising, pale pink.  It does not last long, so you have to be there in the moment. 33 degrees is a little nippy, but that will soon rise to just cool. 

Egg over light, Cranberry juice, turkey bacon, whole wheat toast, coffee  sounds good?  I cooked it myself and dined in my "nighty", watching the sun come up.  Pretty sight?  Not me but the whole picture.

I have just been looking at Bryan and Ashley  on Instagram.  I am loving watching progress.  They are both amazing with the remodeling of their first home.  Bet they will never want to move.  Her kitchen looks better than Martha Stewart (she mentioned her.)  His study with all the beautiful shelves for books is just what he needs.

Betty Boop

No comments: