January 30, 2019

ALL GONE

Snow has melted, just the memory remains.  Sometime memories are good.  This one is because it caused little trouble.  But we were ready for it. Parts of U.S. are not so lucky.  Really serious in much of the rest of the nation.  I can't imagine living there.  Just remember the heat in the South and many would not like to live here.  SO BE IT.

Tomorrow is my 92nd birthday.  I have already received many beautiful notes and cards from friends here.  Two others have the same one.  It was a good year !!!  I have already lived longer than any of my family I think.  What is the answer for longevity? If I knew--I would bottle it and sell it for a lot. I would not like to live in the condition many here do.  To be up and living as I do is truly a blessing.

Betty Boop

No comments: