January 3, 2019

DARK OUTSIDE

It is dark and cloudy early.  I think we can expect it all day and more rain.  Someone needs to build an Ark I think.  I never want to go through a flood like 1979 when the water came all around our house on Riverwood.  Thank heaven it did not come in the house but we had to get out till it receded.   Bad memories.

Amy came yesterday and decorated  the table in the hall.  I had just about used all my stuff too much.  She has many nice, pretty, and cute items to decorate with.  I will ask her to make a picture to share when she comes again.  I really like it!!!!

I have a meeting to go to.  Mary Margret Judy (her name sounds like a Nun, but she isn't one.)  She is our director and a very good one.  She has a meeting for residents once a month to bring us up on current events and past ones too.  I like to go just to hear what is real and what is gossip.  A lot of rumors can get started as you would expect among people like us.  See you later.

Betty Boop

No comments: