January 5, 2019

SUPERSATURDAY

Woke  up feeling like an adventure (as Jan calls it.) That means my numbers were normal and I have been wanting to check out sales at my favorite department store--Dillards.  I know it is a late but sometime you get better bargains but less choices.  That makes it an adventure.  We started as the store opened to conserve my energy.  Found 2 pair of pants, 4 tops and one sweater. I am rich again or am I?  More clothes and less money.  O. K. Win some lose some. or something like that.  I was pleased.   Lunch at the new Food Court was good.  It really does look better with it's new makeover.  So light, clean, much bigger.  Made for less noise.  I really enjoyed  the morning.  Jan is so helpful and patient  with me.  She said she enjoys helping me. What a blessing I have with two girls here.  I know Linda would be the same if she were here.  I also needed some makeup--got that and we headed home.   Home and bed for a nap.  All in all, a good day.

Betty Boop

No comments: