January 27, 2019

SUNDAY SUNDAY

Let's see what this color is like.  Is it gold?  Hope so.  It looks like a "golden" day is coming over the Lake.  Enjoy it for they are promising snow coming.  Hey that would be something to enjoy.  They will scare it off with so much talking about it.  1-2 inches would be nice.  Or would it bring us to a fast stop?  What is wrong with that?  Win-Win. 

Jan, Tommy, Amy. Ed, and me all for lunch here in my Cyber Saturday.  Burgers, shrimp po- boys and grilled cheese, some FF's and some sweet potato fries and cole slaw for me and it was all good.  Especially the conversations and just to have them together  plus showing them off to all my friends was great.  Made me feel special.     Well off to get ready for Church and another bunch to eat lunch with.  Am I blessed?   I"ll sayI am.

Betty Boop

No comments: