January 12, 2019

SATURDAY RAIN

Rain may not last long, but I miss the sunshine we had for a  couple of days.  Maybe I could write a poem about it.  I can't remember writing one on that subject.  Never know what will come out of that brain.  I do have one according to a CT scan.  This round of PT has been rough.  I am amazed at the number of people who take some form of therapy.  That department stays busy.  Really something to watch and to also go through the exercises.   I will try to stick with it, and hope it helps my balance.  It is no fun felling unbalanced. 

I had a favorite breakfast here in my little apartment.  V8 juice and coffee.  Bitsy had LIVER & CHICKEN DINNER and dry cat food also.  Both our bellies are satisfied.  I am sure you enjoy my breakfast and sometime lunch offerings.  Just shows you I  have little I have to say--so I will just say nothing till something of interest happens.  O yes, I have been having such strange dreams (pain meds)  I go back in time to my early marriage days.  Kind of feels strange how real they seem.  Kind of nice and sweet.

Betty Boop





No comments: