January 13, 2019

SUNLESS SUNDAY

No sun so we will have to make our own. Lets go to Church.  That always make me happy.  Not just the presence of God that I feel there, but the music , the love and acceptance of friends and the fact that it does make me feel good.  So that is sunshine for today.  No wait --I get to see some of my family for lunch Nothing like sharing a meal that brings you closer. What a family. I am blessed indeed. More sunshine.

Jan and Tommy had lunch here with me Saturday.  They are one of the "rocks" that I depend on and cling to.  Jan put something up high that I was afraid to climb and reach.  Smart of me, also she adjusted  buttons on a new blouse. I can't thread a needle, much less sew a button on anymore. She is also my watchdog of my mail. So many little things she does, that I have trouble doing.  So never think that small task don't matter.  They do!!  I am so blessed.  Oh yes, my new blouse that Jan was adjusting.  It is a beautiful shade of red. And that also makes me happy.
MORE SUNSHINE

Betty Boop






No comments: