January 26, 2019

SATURDAY

Sky is beautiful this morning.  Clouds almost the color of this script.  Now the sun has wiped away most of the purple.  Can't believe the weather folks are getting us excited about the possibility of snow (sprinkling)  Don't we love the thoughts of just a little.  It seems to me I remember as a child more snow.  A few really big ones.  The world is getting warmer.  I remember space heaters to warm our house, and standing there getting warm in the morning while my clothes hung on the back of a chair warming before I put them on. No wonder there was always the threat of fire starting.  My don't let me down Memory Lane this early in the morning.  So much was good about those days.  The hard and bad memory of them seems to fade when you remember that there was a lot of good about growing up then.  Those of you who have my book CHILDHOOD MEMORIES OF LITTLE DOT , should hark back and read it again. 

Jan is coming this morning.  We need to catch up on some things.  Amy came yesterday for a short visit.  All good, good, good.  I will have to run and get started on the routine.

Betty Boop

No comments: