January 14, 2019

COLD IN MISSISSIPPI

Cold for us.  Some parts of US have snow and lots of it.  Maybe we will have a "little."  But not today.  It really does throw us to have just a  little. Sunday was good.  We as a congregation reaffirmed our Baptismal covenant.  Impressive , the ceremony. Don't think I have done it that way before.  Do you remember yours? 
 
Lunch at Scrooges  They serve the best veggies in town. Too much really.  I was too full but happy.  Ryan brought me home as MG needed Amy to help her shop for something to wear to  an important meeting she is to attend.  That girl is a very successful business woman now.

For me it is back to PT. I don't enjoy it but I am glad I can get it here with St, Dominic's outpatient dept. Maybe it will soon help my balance.  I hate this getting old. 

Hey let's write something good and uplifting.  The coffee was good this morning.  Fresh can was opened and it smelled so good.  Always smells better than the taste.  I remember my  little 4 cup perculator  coffee pot. of long ago.  I was too busy with "girls" And my second cup would always get cold. Well I will sign off before my second cup gets cold.

Betty Boop

No comments: