February 23, 2019

CAN'T KEEP UP

I give up with this weather.  I need a new subject to talk about and let the "sticks lie where they fall."   Here is a new subject. MARDI GRAS I am decorated for it.  We will celebrate March 5. I guess.  Wonder what the lunch will be? They will celebrate at lunch and dinner both.  I am getting ahead of myself.  I look forward to decorating on the table leading to our hall.  Also on my door to apartment.  Gives me something to do and people are very kind with the approval .  Just a  little thing I can do.  Amy decorated for Truman with beautiful spring flowers and I can't wait to see it.  Wouldn't he  smile down at his baby girl?  The one he thought would be his "boy."  As far as I could tell {and I knew him better than anyone) he was never disappointed in another sweet little girl.   Me either.  I know I am rambling but please bare with me.

Jan is having fun with her grands in Indiana.  She sends pictures to prove it.   Poor Mr. T.is stuck in tax season.  That soon will pass.     Right now it does not look like storms are coming, but you know how they can miss it sometimes.  Spring is trying to come too early and the whole country is confused.  That Ground Hog predicted an early Spring.  Blame it on him (or her.)  I am getting my fill of Mysteries,  I do that.  Get started and try to see how many I can read.  O yes,, have you tried turkey sausage breakfast links? Good.  Amy brought me the makings for a small pizza.  I think I will put a veg. on it and make it acceptable.  (for lunch) Hope I have not bored you, but keep you reading.  How about comments? I need to read something new too.

Betty Boop

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No Boredom on this end. Your escapades sound like most of us ladies that live alone. The first thing I think about when I wake up is what would be fun to do that day. Doesn't have to be anything big. Maybe start a new book or call a friend to go out to lunch or maybe just find a good movie on TV to watch. Life is good.