February 25, 2019

COOL AND CRISP

What a beautiful morning.  Cool and sunny.  The sky writer in the Eastern sky is happy.  I call him "sky" although he does not write. words but makes streaks of clouds all around as far as I can see.  I know it must makes him (her) happy.  I like to see them too.  The rain has kept him inside for days.  I still wonder about it.

Amy and I were alone for lunch yesterday.  Every one else was out of pocket.  Missed them.  We went to Mr. Chens one of the favorites. Enjoyed it so much.  I watched the OSCARS last night/  Don't keep up with  movies anymore but I like to see what the ladies wear (or don't wear.)  They are getting bold I think.  It ran over my usual bedtime and Bitsy could not understand what was happening.  She got on the ottoman, right in my face and just stared--and said come on lets go to bed already.  She likes routine. Smart cat and the sweetest one I ever had. 

HAPPY MONDAY

Betty Boop

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loved the Oscars last night. I had seen Bohemian Rhapsody and A Star is Born and enjoyed both. My favorite part was Queen + Adam Lambert opening the show. I had been to their concert in Dallas in 2014 and Houston in 2017. I have tickets for the concert in New Orleans August 20th for myself and two family members. Something to look forward to.