February 8, 2019

PANORAMA

You have to get up early to see the sight I saw this morning.  The sun rising  was beautiful.  I can't describe it.  The Lord was surely in his heavens and declaring his glory.  Nobody can say there is no God.  Science can not explain or take credit for it.  I have never seen so many colors of blue and pink.  And every kind and shape of clouds possible.  It last such a short time that I know everyone can not see it.  I felt special to see it.    O.K. enough preaching.  You all know my believes and you have your own. So Be It.

Friday takes on a different mood.  I get to have two days off from PT.  It is doing me good and I am working now on mastering  the art of using a cane.  Sounds old lady like.  But it will be another way for me to stay on my feet. And besides, they make some pretty snazzy looking ones.  Will be fun picking one out.  We will see. By the way --it is not easy to know which leg goes first and with the cane or not.  Oh well I am sure many have trouble getting the hang of it and it will get easier.

Betty Boop

No comments: