February 16, 2019

UP UP & AWAY

Jan took off early by plane (only way to travel) to visit her Grandkids and of course C & D.  Wish I could fly again.  I did love it when we traveled.  I especially like the early flights.  To be up so high and watch the day begin was a thill.  Another wish I don't think I will have again, but I did it when "he" was still here and we enjoyed many great trips.

Guess it will be a  little lonely since Jan usually comes on Saturday and says," well what do you want to do today?"  Usually I have something of interest  planned.  Not that the scene does not change around here.   Something like "gossip."  Some people seem to thrive on it.  But I have learned to beware and not pass it on, because it is not always, shall we say accurate?  O well, laundry is calling and a shampoo, I do need a hair cut.  Maybe next week?  I need to get that magic in a bottle to turn me into that little dark haired cutie again.  Have to stay from that grey.

Betty Boop

No comments: