February 4, 2019

UNDER THE WEATHER

UNDER THE WEATHER?  there must be a poem in that statement.  Except I don't want to waste my thoughts on that subject.  Often it means worry, isolation, pain, and a feeling of missing out on something. (everything  usually.)   I don't know why but too often my "under the weather" times happen over the weekend and I miss my Church and family time.  But I was forced to stay close because of prep for a test.  We still are baffled as to what causes my unbalance.  So the beat goes on.   Is it worth the trouble?   Yes of course.  I don't live in the dark ages when people just had to guess what is wrong.  I believe and trust my Dr.  I am not stubborn like some I know.    Off the soap box. little Dot.  Everybody knows you.

Don't feel super this morning, so I will try to feel better.  Stayin "in" is for the birds.  Now there is another phrase that I don't get.  Birds never stay in do they?  Don't mind me, I have stayed in too long.

Betty Boop

No comments: