February 26, 2019

DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY

About the weather.  I remember every year about this time, the weather baffles me.  It is something all over America.   Maybe I will stick to something I know about.  This is a sort of Big Day.  I am going to pick out a WALKING CANE  Orders from Dr. in hand and much advice from friends.  Better stick to the Dr. I think.  I would like something sort of pretty but on the other hand, better to not call attention to it?  The run of the mill  prescription may be best.  Oh well --whatever, will do for me.  I just hope I can master it,   I am such a hard one to teach new tricks.  But I see others mastering it--why can't I?  I know I am making a big deal of it, but it will be nice in some cases to use it instead the Rollator .Less trouble for my helper at the time. Amy always says"what do you carry in this thing to make it so hard to shut?"  I am used to taking everything in the little basket.   So I will close and worry about it .  I always need something to ponder (worry about.)

Betty Boop

No comments: