February 17, 2019

SPRING & SUNDAY

Well it seems like Spring and I know it is Sunday.  The Japanese Magnolia under my balcony thinks it has already arrived.  It is in full bloom and beautiful. Jonquils have already declared it is time to wake up and are blooming everywhere.  The wild pear trees across from me in the woods are standing out in their white coat.  But I think they may be a little early for it is still middle of February. I have worn my new red coat 2 times and it is so pretty hanging in the closet.  I may get to wear it yet.  You think?

I guess my chatter is mundane next to all I read about some of my readers. -----Tell you about my breakfast.  Scrambled egg, whole grain waffle with light butter and sugar-free syrup (diabetic)  V8 juice and coffee. Thank goodness for coffee.  It is free!! It can be good if you work at it.  You have to always think about what you are eating and sometime I get tired of always thinking about food.  But if I don't be careful, I pay for it.    We all, sooner or later have some  kind of problem with food. SO BE IT

Betty Boop

No comments: