February 7, 2019

GUESS WHAT !!

I got to have coffee after breakfast on the Balcony.  First time in a while.  Of course I know Spring has not sprung yet, but it feels like it.  Breakfast in the Cyber was good except the coffee maker was on the blink.  They were right on it, getting it fixed, except no coffee.  By the time I had finished my eggs, it was done and I brought it up with me to the Balcony.  A gentle breeze was enough to move the clouds racing swiftly.  So maybe rain tonight and cool weather again. I    understand the ground hog did not see his shadow--so early Spring is expected. Do you believe in him?

Time sure seems to fly.  So does that make me an "oldie"?  They say the older you get, the faster it seems to fly by. I never knew so many things happen because you get older.  Maybe it is because you have experienced so many things that there is not much left-so let's get on to the next event?  Just thinking.  A man at breakfast came over and asked how much peanut butter  did I put in my oatmeal?  You know I wrote a poem about oatmeal and peanut butter for the Vigllager.  I  told him a heap teaspoon.  He did not say he would try it, but I urged him to.  So somebody does read my poems, even as silly as they are.  Well I will go, I have a meeting to go to and lunch also with Judy.

Betty Boop

No comments: